AirGuard 5" Round - Brush & Rubber Gasket Grommet - SKU# 116-800-050
AirGuard 5" Round - Floor Brush Grommet offers the most energy efficient superior dual sealing technology in a small simple round design.
The AirGuard 5” Round - Brush Grommet is the superior choice for sealing smaller cable cutouts in a data centers’ raised floor. The perfect solution for both new and existing cable cutouts, the AirGuard 5” Round Airflow Management Grommet is your best option when looking to limit airflow bypass and under floor contamination for installations of smaller bundles of power and or data cables.
The AirGuard 5” Round utilizes a heavy duty double layer brushed grommet rubber gasket system, incorporating a flexible EPDM synthetic "rubber" gasket material along with AirGuard bush technology to deliver airtight seals around cables, helping to eliminate air leakage and control air bypass in under-floor air installations.
Together the brushes and rubber gasket work in tandem to hold cables in the center of the cutout while limiting the passage of contaminants under the floor. The dual stage sealing system provides a superior seal to prevent airflow bypass, reduce energy consumption, and aid in the implementation of hot/cold aisle containment or floor configurations.
The 5" Round brush and rubber gasket grommet is the ideal choice when you are looking to seal off openings when feeding cables through the floor, ceilings or walls for nearly any application. It's split design allows installation or removal without disturbing existing cables.
The dual grommet technology (brushes and rubber gasket) is very efficient at limiting unwanted air flow and contaminants from passing through the wall opening. The ABS plastic construction offers the highest (V-0) flame spread rating and helps to protect cables run through the opening against abrasion.
AirGuard Cable Seals support…
- Greatly reduces bypass airflow
- Higher equipment cabinet densities
- Increase cooling efficiencies and capacity
- Improve static air pressure under the raised floor
- Prevention of electrical equipment from overheating
- Data center best practice
- Hot/cold aisle floor configuration
- Hot/cold aisle containment system
- NFPA 75 Standard for protecting cable openings in floors
- NFPA 75 Standard for cable openings and barrier penetrations
- NFPA 75 Standard minimizing the entrance of debris beneath a raised floor
- Constructed of flame retardant and heat resistant materials
- Attractive textured, impact and slip resistant surface
- ABS polycarbonate construction with a UL 94 VO rating
- Two piece construction allows installation without disconnecting cables
- Dual stage gasket sealing system
- Flexible EPDM rubber gasket
- Cutout Diameter – 5”
- Outer Diameter – 6-1/2”
- Inner Diameter – 4-1/2”
- Inset Depth – 1-1/2”
- Raised Height – 1/4”
- Usable Area – 12.5”