AirGuard Extreme - Floor Grommet (Brush and Rubber Gasket) - 116-800-015 (GTAG2)
The AirGuard Extreme is a heavy duty double layer gasket system, incorporating a flexible EDPM synthetic “rubber” gasket material along with AirGuard brush technology to deliver airtight seals around cables, helping to eliminate air leakage and control air bypass in under-floor air installations.
For instructions on how to place an order on our website, click here.
The AirGuard Extreme - Floor Grommet is a heavy duty double layer gasket system, incorporating a flexible EDPM synthetic “rubber” gasket material along with AirGuard brush technology to deliver airtight seals around cables, helping to eliminate air leakage and control air bypass in under-floor air installations.
Designed to seal openings in raised floor cutouts prior to installation of communications or power cabling. Both the AirGuard Extreme and its integrated safety cover are manufactured from flame retardant ABS polycarbonate material that provides a finished look on all raised floor panels. Solid construction and the textured surface compliment all floor coverings.
Included with each product are installation instructions and mounting hardware.
- Greatly reduces bypass airflow
- Higher equipment cabinet densities
- Increase cooling efficiencies and capacity
- Improve static air pressure under the raised floor
- Prevention of electrical equipment from overheating
- Data center best practice
- Hot/cold aisle floor configuration
- Hot/cold aisle containment system
- NFPA 75 Standard for protecting cable openings in floors
- NFPA 75 Standard for cable openings and barrier penetrations
- NFPA 75 Standard minimizing the entrance of debris beneath a raised floor
- Safety cover for when the floor grommet is installed but prior to cables being pulled through the floor
- Constructed of flame retardant and heat resistant materials
- Attractive textured, impact and slip resistant surface
- ABS polycarbonate construction with a UL 94 VO rating
- Dual stage gasket sealing system
- Flexible EPDM rubber gasket
Cutout – 9.0”x 6.5”
Usable Area – 7.25”x 4.75”
Overall – 11.0”x 8.25”