Air-Guard® Surface Mount
The perfect solution to retrofit legacy data centers.
Looking for a quick fix to cover existing cable cutouts? The Air-Guard Surface Mount is designed to retrofit around existing cables without the need to disconnect cables.
Simply remove adhesive tape from underside of the Surface Mount, position the two sides around existing cables, and press in place and finish with the included mounting screws.
With the Air-Guard Surface Mount, limiting air bypass and improving airflow management is easy.
Air-Guard Surface Mount:
- Reduces air loss in plenum cooled floors and increases under-floor static pressure.
- Seals cable openings to prevent under-floor contamination.
- Two piece assembly designed to retrofit around existing cables without the need to disconnect cables.
- Flame retardant ABS polycarbonate material provides a finished look on all raised floor panels.
- Solid construction and the textured surface compliments all floor coverings.
- Installation is simple and inexpensive.
- Includes mounting hardware and adhesive application option.
- Overall dimensions – 10" X 10"
- Coverage – 8" X 8"
- Usable space – 6.5" X 6.5"
- Part Number: 116-800-003.
Choose the Air-Guard Surface Mount to cover any existing floor cut-out up to 10" by 10" for ease in cooling management.
- Accessory to the Air-Guard Surface Mount - 116-800-003
- Will allow installation over cut outs of 12.5" x 12.5" max.
- Adhesive application allows for quick and easy installation.
- Dimensions: 14" L x 14" W
- Part Number: 116-800-025
Air-Adapt w. Air-Guard Surface